- Two new modules as part of Lets Talk About Race series co-developed with George Brown University
- Recognising Privilege
- Bias As A Barrier
- Giving Feedback module updated to support Journal features
- Observation mini-game in all modules has been updated:
- Improved and standardized user interface for clarity and use
- Sound effect is linked to score not the type of observation.
- Live observations spotted board UI added
- Timings changed to be more generous
- Classes now support more multiple module and are ‘sticky’ - so users stay logged in to the class after completing the module unless in shared device mode. This is now the recommended way to enrol learners.
- In app language settings has three states - device default, English and French. This is to allow differentiation between locales - e.g. American & British English for speech recognition improvements.
- Additional UI notifications to make the sign-in process clearer and for offline use cases.
- Avatar animations have been refined.
- Changing a users preferences (e.g. restricted content) in Bodyswaps Go is not updated in the app until the learner re-signs in.