What’s new in 2.7 (including 2.7.1, 2.7.2 & 2.7.3)?
- Increased User Avatar Diversity
- Improved audience reactions
- Small minor content adjustments
- Topic Selection - class creators can now select individual topics within any module that supports this feature (currently only Public Speaking, but future modules will also do this). De-selected topics remain visible but labelled as 'disabled by admin' and cannot be selected.
- Virtual PDA contrast was increased to help users with dyslexia.
- We've made various adjustments to help improve hand/body collisions.
- Various bug fixes
2.7.1 & 2.7.2
These app updates released a small number of bug fixes.
2.7.3 (PC, Mobile & Tablet) & 2.7.4 (VR Only)
New content: Negotiation & Conflict Management Skills (3 modules)
1. Laying the groundwork for negotiation (25 min)
• Reflect on how you approach negotiations
• Make effective small talk
• Build rapport and trust, and manage the impression you make
• Use active listening to understand the other person better
2. Approach and mindset (25 min)
• Recognise the link between emotions and approaches to negotiating
• Identify behaviors that indicate a ‘convincing’ approach
• Investigate interests for a better outcome
• Successfully negotiate a positive outcome by adopting an ‘understanding’ approach
Gaining influence and value in negotiations (25 min)
• Understand sources of influence in negotiations
• Discover tangible and intangible interests
• Gain influence by adding issues and value to negotiations
• Use self-coaching to boost your confidence in gaining influence