How to set up your Pico Neo 3 Headset
To turn on the Pico Neo 3 headset, hold down the power button for 3 seconds. If paired, you will feel the controllers buzz once on.
- If your headset is powered on but your controllers aren't paired, use your head to position the blue circular cursor over one of the controller icons on the bottom right of the screen, next to the battery life indicator.
- Press the Confirm button, on the headset, to bring up the controller menu.
- Hover the cursor over the 'Add controller' button and press the Confirm button, on the headset.
- Using your controllers, simultaneously hold the Pico buttons and triggers for 4 seconds to pair.
Set the Boundary
Select Quick Setup then choose either Sitting or Standing and whether your play area is Small, Medium or Large. We recommend choosing the sitting option when completing Bodyswaps modules.
Enter VR World
Select the Enter VR World button to go to the headset homepage where you can select from a number of options.
Go to Library
Select Library to enter a list of available apps using the A button or Trigger on your controller.
Enter the Bodyswaps app and type in your access code from your Bodyswaps account to access the content.
How to navigate inside Bodyswaps
Pressing/Selecting UI Buttons
In Bodyswaps, you interact with the user interface by bringing your hand to it, the way you call an elevator in real-life.
Pausing or exiting a module
Press the Back button to access the menu while in the module. This effectively pauses the experiences.
- Select Leave Module to exit.
- Select the X in the top right-hand corner when you are ready to continue.
Learning Journal and Checkpoints
You can access learning notes, jump between checkpoints or report a bug by turning your left palm towards you when you’re in a module.
Reset your Position
If you find that your position within the simulation has changed when you put the headset back on, you can reset it by pressing down on the left thumbstick on the left-hand-held controller.
To change your settings, you must return to the Virtual Training Center (lobby). Once back in the Virtual Training Centre press the Back Button and select Settings.
This allows you to control features like:
- App analytics
- Voice recognition
- Learner data
- Shared device (Personal Device, Shared Device 1 & Shared Device 2)
- Language (French or English)
- Checking for Updates
- Turning on Closed Captions (subtitles)
Ensure to select 'APPLY' to make changes to the device.
To change your avatar or log out, you must return to the Virtual Training Centre (lobby). Once back in the Virtual Training Centre, press the Back Button and select User Profile.
You can either log out via the User Profile (refer to the above instructions) or by selecting the 9-dot circle in the bottom right corner of the Virtual Training Center. If multiple learners are using a device, you will want to ensure to log out and re-enter the new learner's 6-digit code.
To quit the Bodyswaps app, press the Pico Button or if in the Virtual Training Centre (lobby), press the Back Button and select Quit.