How to use your PC / Laptop with the Bodyswaps App
Step 2: Enter the 6-digit access code generated via Bodyswaps Go.
Basic Controls & Instructions:
- Every new user will go through an onboarding process so you can get
used to the controls.
- You do not need to pick an avatar that looks like you for this training.
- Please make sure you are in a space where you feel comfortable and
have enough space.
- Once you have completed a module you’ll receive a certificate from
How to navigate inside Bodyswaps
Press/select buttonsYou can interact, identify behaviours and select options with your
Learning journal, checkpoints and leaving a module
While in a module, you can click the circle with three lines in the top left-hand corner to
access the journal, checkpoints (module progress) or to leave the
To change your settings, you must return to the Virtual Training Center (lobby). Once back in the Virtual Training Centre click the circle with three lines in the top left-hand corner and select Settings.
This allows you to control features like:
- App analytics
- Voice recognition
- Learner data
- Shared device (Personal Device, Shared Device 1 & Shared Device 2)
- Language (French or English)
- Checking for Updates
- Turning on Closed Captions (subtitles)
Ensure to select 'APPLY' to make changes to the device.
To change your avatar or log out, you must return to the Virtual Training Centre (lobby). Once back in the Virtual Training Centre, click the circle with three lines, in the top left-hand corner, and select User Profile.
You can sign in by selecting the 9-dot circle in the bottom right corner when in the Virtual Training Center. If multiple learners are using a device, you will want to ensure to sign in by entering the new learner's 6-digit code.
To quit the Bodyswaps app, return to the Virtual Training Center (lobby). Once back in the Virtual Training Centre select the circle with three lines in the top left-hand corner and select Quit.