Hardware and support software suggestions to help with your Bodyswaps deployment.
- Bodyswaps simulations can be experienced on VR, PC and mobile. See the full list of devices and technical requirements here
- Once you have the devices, here are the links to download and install Bodyswaps
VR fleet management systems
Using an MDM like Arbor XR or Manage XR allows you to install our app (and any other ones you may be using) remotely on a fleet of devices. If you are using Arbor XR or Manager XR and would like to be added to our Bodyswaps distribution list, please contact your Customer Success team member or email email@example.com for further details.
Additional hardware (optional)
- Charging units & extra batteries (such as RedBox VR, Anker Charging Docks)
- Cleaning systems (such as CleanBox, Redbox VR Uvisan Cabinet)
- Headphones (useful when deploying in group to improve privacy)
- Stable internet connection (consider a mobile router)
- Large screen for casting the experience (essential during the onboarding process for learners)