How to install Bodyswaps on Pico headsets
Pico App Store
- Launch the App Store in the Pico home menu
- Use the virtual keyboard to search for Bodyswaps
- Select Bodyswaps from the list
- Select to install
APK (installation via MDM or SideQuest)
Using an MDM like Arbor XR or Manage XR allows you to install our app (and any other ones you may be using) remotely on a fleet of devices. If you are using Arbor XR or Manager XR and would like to be added to our Bodyswaps distribution list, please contact your Customer Success team member or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Installing using SideQuest
- Start the installation process of Side Quest and follow instructions until the installation is complete
- Ensure the Focus headset is connected to your computer via a USB cable
- On the upper right side of the screen, find the Install/Select APK button (it may be inside a collapsed drop-down menu if the window is small)
- Chose the downloaded .APK file you downloaded and click OK.
- Put on your Headset and navigate to Apps on the toolbar.
- Find Bodyswaps in the list and click it after a short pause you will be in Bodyswaps!