How to install Bodyswaps on Windows PC
To install Bodyswaps on a PC you will require:
- a laptop or desktop that satisfies our technical requirements 💻
- the authorisation to install applications on your PC
The easiest way to install Bodyswaps is via the Microsoft Store.
Just follow this link:
If for some reason you can’t use the Microsoft Store you can install it manually by using the following instructions:
- Click on the download the installer link.
- Double click the installer and follow the instructions.
- If you cannot install it for all users, try installing just for yourself. If this fails you will need to ask your IT department to whitelist the app for you.
- When installation is complete, double click the Bodyswaps icon to launch.
- If when running the app for the first time you see the a pop-up like below, click on Run Anyway. Bodyswaps is safe to run, it just isn't recognised by Windows yet