The Classes screen is visible to Coaches and Administrators only.
Classes are a convenient way to manage groups of users and also allows you to invite learners to use Bodyswaps with the minimum of friction.
Clicking on the classes tab shows you a list of all the classes you have created or are an editor of:
On each row click on:
- the pencil icon to change the settings of this module.
- the trash can to delete this class.
- the name of the class to see all the enrolled users and their progress.
Use the search bar to filter by any value.
Creating a class
NEW: Lesson Planner
We've introduced a feature that allows you to read more about the training that you can assign (including a content summary, the languages available, captions available and any relevant tutor notes) and it will track the estimated duration of the class content based on your selections.
Note: For our Public Speaking & Presentation Skills module, containing a range of sub-topics, you can select which topics you'd like learners to access as part of the class.
Updating Class Content
You can now change what modules are in their class at any time (even after you've shared the class and have learners enrolled).
Class enrol can either be done by the class administrator or there is the option for users to self enrol.
- Normal enrolment (default) - the class admin adds learners to the class from the list of existing users. Once added, the class admin will need to invite the learner(s) to enrol into the class by selecting the mail icon next to the learner's name. An invitation email is then triggered with instructions on how to join the class. Bulk invitations can be sent by selecting SEND INVITATION.
Of note: Learners must have their name and email address added to Bodyswaps before they can be added to the class.
- Self enrolment - the class admin distributes a unique URL or QR code to learners, who enter their own name and email address and is added to the class. Anyone with that URL can join the class. To avoid abuse, there are some additional optional controls:
- to restrict class enrolment to existing users that the admin has added to the system.
- to restrict email addresses to particular domains, for instance, your organisation’s (e.g. @acme.com).
- to require users to verify their email address by responding to an auto-generated email, prior to joining the class.
- to cap the number of users who can enrol to this class.
NEW: Bulk User Upload
If you'd like to be able to bulk import users directly into a class, your account administrators can import users via a csv file on the Users tab and upload these directly to the class that you've created. This is carried out on the User Tab (instructions here).
You can add an additional greeting text on the enrolment forms. For example this could link to organisation specific instructions or disclaimers. We advise not to make this too long, but instead link to external documents using HTML.
Copy members from
When you create a new class, you can optionally copy all the members of another class to this one. This avoids having to enrol them again when it's the same group of learners. You can only do this when you first create a class and are not using self-enrolment.
From the drop-down list, select one of your other classes. All the members of this class will be added to your new class.
Additional admins & coaches
When you create a class you are the owner of that class and normally only you can see it Bodyswaps Go. However, you can also assign additional admins and coaches to help manage this class if you like. Select their names from the drop-down list.
If you would like to act as the first point of contact for Learner support, you can include your email (instead of firstname.lastname@example.org) in automated system emails to your enrolled learners.
On the class invite, the email will appear as below:
If you would like to receive notification emails when each Learner enrolled in the class completes one of the assigned modules, you can include your email when creating the class (or you can go back and update an existing class using the pencil icon next to the class page in the Classes tab).
After the class has been created, you can navigate settings using the options below.
To see the class usage and success factors feedback, click on Stats.
Generating Quick Codes for LearnersThere is a new 'key' icon next to each member in the class.
- Pressing this will generate a 24-hour access code for that user.
- This code is displayed in a new column called Quick Code.
- You can use the Download Class function to download a CSV of all users and their codes.
New: Class Learner Tracking
We now have progress bars to show how much of a class a learner has completed, together with a breakdown of each module when using mouse hover over.
You can learn more about the Learner’s view when joining a class by clicking here. You can also share this article with them directly.